
One of my favorite books is Holes, by Louis Sachar. In this book, the main character Stanley Yelnats always seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He is accused of a crime that he didn't commit and has the choice to either go to jail or go to Camp Green Lake, a juvenile delinquent camp. Stanley's decision is to go to the Texas camp. There, he is to dig a hole a day to "build character" and later finds himself, and many great friends. I like this book because it shows that something good can come from any bad situation. It also is a good example of hard work and perseverance.
9 comments:
I like Holes as well... it is a great book. Anyway this is for the assignment so yea.
I think Holes is a good book too! I agree with what you said, and it's a fun story. My favorite character is Zero!
that is such a good book
I love this book too! The plot is so great and the characters are very interesting.
i really love this book! the movie is good too
I love that book! It's very interesting how the story unfolds. I also love the movie too.
this is a good book and the movie is even better!
digin up them baby ding up them hole.
I thought this book was really great! I love how you can spell his name forwards and back... stanley yelnats
Post a Comment