Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blog #3

This section begins with Bella lying on the forest floor. She is not remembering anything or anyone other then Edward. Finally after a long search, Sam, one of Charlies friends, found Bella lost and confused in the woods. Once she is brought home, there is nothing she can do. She can barley walk. Later, she finds that the Indian reservations were causing fires in celebration of the Cullens relocation. This breaks her heart and she storms to her room. Once there, she finds that anything ever having to do with Edward is missing. He had taken everything and made it seem like he never existed. Just like he had said. New Moon has been a book full of ups and downs for me at this point, but I still don't see why Edward is making this life long decision. I realize that he is just trying to protect her from danger, and from getting hurt, but by leaving her, he is putting both her and himself in pain. I think that Edward should have stayed behind while his family moved on to a new city because, he would eventually meet up with the Cullens again, they are going to live forever so they really aren't going anywhere. I am still on the edge about Edwards choices, but I have a feeling that is not the last we see of Edward and the rest of the Cullens.

No comments: