Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Blog #5
In the reading this section, Bella is feeling very rebellious. The last thing Edward had said to her when he left was to be careful and don't hurt yourself. She had always kept her promises until this one. She decided, since she was angry, that she would buy two motorcycles to get back at both Edward and her father, Charlie. After she finds two broken down motorcycles, Bella decides that she is going to need a lot of secret help in order to get these two bikes up and running again. So Bella decides to go to Jacob for this help. Once Bella arrives, Jacob is happy to help and is just happy that Bella would stop by and think of Jacob. This visit seems to spark some feelings between the two and Bella actually seems to be enjoying herself when she is with him. And after she left, she feel like she cant wait to be with him again. I don't like the fact that Jacob and Bella are starting to like each other. I think that Bella should always and forever be with Edward. I also think that her rebellious stage is not going to last until the bikes are ready for her to ride them. I think that she will come to her senses and realize that she is making a stupid decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment